The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Friday Night

So last night I was supposed to go out. I put on a cute outfit yesterday morning, made sure the fro was extra-big and took the time to do my make-up. The day went by and I was fired up and then it was the afternoon and I was fired up but a little tired and then it was around 7 pm and I was just tired. Then KJ called and said that she was stuck at the office and I thought about it. It was cold and it was dark and in my younger years (last year) I would have jumped up in my boots and went to party with the best of them. At 8:30 pm last night I was on my couch, in my pyjamas watching A Few Good Men with my cat. It was great. I think I have finally reached the point where a night in is just as good as a night out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home