The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Stuck In A Moment

U2 had it right. Sometimes you feel stuck in a moment that you can't get out of. First, the good news. Went to the doctor today and the blood pressure is back down where it is supposed to be- no blood pressure meds for me. Good, I'm too young for that. The doc did tell me that I needed to push back from the table though- I knew that already. Tired of the weight loss fits and starts so I need to get on the good foot. I'm being medically monitored now (basically the doc is going to make me come see him every 8 weeks to make sure I'm on the good foot) Looking for a new gig. Don't get me wrong, the job I have is much appreciated and keeps me in food and shelter, but I kind of feel like I should be doing something that I can use my oh so expensive education for. Unfortunately, places aren't paying what doc review pays so I'll be reviewing until further notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home