The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The People Upstairs Must Go

I have decided that the people who live upstairs from me must go. Either they move out or they shut up. Now, I try not to be stereotypical so I will leave their ethnicity out of it, but they have kids. It seems like they have more than the 2 or 3 that I've seen but I'm not sure. All I know is that at 2 am last night I was awakened to screaming and scuffling. This went on until about 3am. This is not the first time this had happened. Needless to say I got very little sleep, missed my spinning class and had murderous thoughts about the folks who live upstairs for most of the morning hours. I have since calmed down. I wrote them a letter and I have decided that if behavior like this continues, I'm going to call the police and report them to the leasing office AGAIN. Yes, again, I have reported them once before. I'm not sure if I want the police to call immigration, but I want them to shut the hell up. I'm tired, I'm cranky and I just want to sleep. I pay rent, I should be able to sleep in my own apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home