The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Why does the weekend seem so short?

Okay it is HOT. I think that God has DC set on Hell. I can see why more people flip out in the summertime. Why on earth do the weekend seem so short? This weekend has been good though, I managed to spend minimal time at work and got in some good QT with my man, my friends and myself. I went to this very cool spot called HR-57. Good for us "grown" folks who are tired of the club scene. Great jazz, nice conversation. A good time was had by all. This weekend I finally got the yogurt and soy chips I've been craving(not to be eaten together). Too bad I have to go back to the grind tomorrow. Back to spagetti, dateline and air conditioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home