The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Friday, June 17, 2005

TGIF!



Wow, what a week. I'm so happy that it is Friday. This week was the first week of weight watchers. I think it went okay. I managed to stay away from the candy bucket at work and have gotten to the gym 4 times and counting (gotta get my workout on tomorrow and Sunday). Getting weighed tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. Fiji, my one-eyed wonderkitty had 5 teeth pulled this week, so now he has one eye and less teeth but he is still spry. I got my couch -yay- and I found someone to haul away the old one so I don't have to worry about that. Found out today that my rent is going up, meaning more time spent at work and the realization that I need to stop messing around and start saving money to buy a place. A studio apartment shouldn't cost this much. Finally getting to see my Sensation tomorrow. I feel like it has been ages even though it has been a couple of days. I'm just happy that the week is over, it has been rough and I feel like I've been beat down but I'm still standing. Ahhh, the weekend starts. I have plans to go to walmart, clean the apartment, watch some movies and go to work. Wow, the life of a grownup is BORING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home