The Ramblings of Nana

The rambling, raving and ranting of me. Who am I? I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a friend, a rolldog, a revolutionary, a peacemaker, a new attorney, an overachiever, a slacker and a lover of shoes. I am all of these things and more. I guess you could say that the blog is just about all of my experiences in life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The first one

Since everyone in the free world has a blog, I decided I wanted one too. I'm not sure if I have anything profound to say, but in my spinning induced sweaty funk, I decided that this was a good idea. If nothing else, I'm sure I will amuse my friends and this will become fodder for stories and as Amber says, "whatever happens, you must have a good story."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home